Saturday, June 8, 2013

Surprisingly Familiar

Ous bus took what was the scenic route out of Istanbul, and we settled in for the long drive. 

The next thing I knew, I was in Chilliwack!

For those who are not familiar with Chilliwack , BC, don't worry about it
Let's jusyt say it's not in any '1000 places to see before you die' books!
Another half hour or so passed, and here we are in Keremeos.

And now near Pemberton.

Looks like Merrit up ahead

How did that minaret get to Lillooet?
 
Looks like Princeton to me
Forgive me all of you who haven't got a clue what I am talking about, but to those of you familiar with some of the towns in the southern part of BC, Canada, I think you will agree that the Turkish terrain running inland east in parallel to the Black Sea looks remarkably similar!

No comments:

Post a Comment